Last Modified June 15, 2021
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information includes any information that can be used to identify, distinguish, or trace an individual’s identity - whether alone or may be linked with other identifiable information. Personal Information includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Login/User ID and Password Details
- Postal Address
- Telephone; and
- Any User Provided “Optional” Information
Personal information may also include information collected from sources other than you but it does not include that which has been made anonymous or aggregate statistical information such that you can no longer be identified by us or a third party.
How FSA Uses Information Collected
Communications: We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Sharing of Personal Information: We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Behavioral Remarketing: We work with certain third party service providers to collect and analyze certain Personal Information. These third-party service providers may also perform tasks and services on our behalf.
- Google: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Compliance With Laws and Other Parties: Where required and necessary to protect our services or comply with law enforcement or subpoena, we will disclose your Personal Information when a reasonable request has been furnished and where we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our service.
While Fullstack Academy is committed to ensuring the security of all Personal Information provided to us, no method of transmission over the internet or forms of electronic storage is 100% secure. As such, we are unable to guarantee or or warrant the security of any information transmitted to Fullstack Academy.
Fullstack Academy is headquartered in the United States. Any Personal Information collected is likely transferred outside of your home state, county, country, or governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may be less stringent than those of your home jurisdiction.
Where links to external third party websites are made available on the Fullstack Academy Website or Services, please read their privacy policies before engaging with the third party website and supplying any personal information. We are not responsible for the information collection practices, privacy policies, and Personal Information uses of third-party websites.
Rights In Your Information
In accordance with the laws of your home jurisdiction, you may have the rights to request, access, restrict, correct, or delete the information provided about you held by Fullstack Academy.
Where consent has been granted to FSA’s use of Personal Information, you may withdraw such consent at any time.
Your personal information is retained for the purposes of maintaining business records and improving our services. Student records are retained for the length of time as prescribed by each individual jurisdiction in which we operate. If you are a student, please refer to the corresponding regulatory laws of your home jurisdiction to determine the length of time in which your Personal Information will be retained.
Fullstack Academy does not knowingly direct our services or knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should ask for parental permission before using Fullstack Academy Services or before sending Personal Information to Fullstack Academy. A parent or guardian who becomes aware that his/her child has provided Personal Information without parental consent should contact Fullstack Academy. Once Fullstack Academy becomes aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information without parental consent, such Personal Information will be deleted.
Jurisdictional Privacy Rights
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold. You have the right to request that the business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information. Generally, you have a right to request the deletion of your personal information collected by Fullstack, subject to various exceptions. Where such a request is submitted, Fullstack will evaluate the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the risk associated by granting deletion. To submit a request for deletion, please see the section and contact information below.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by a business. While Fullstack Academy does not engage in the traditional sale of personal information, your personal information may be communicated to or otherwise shared with third parties from time to time. You may opt-out of the sharing of your personal information by submitting a request to Fullstack Academy. See section and contact information below.
Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Fullstack for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Minor California Residents. Fullstack Academy does not knowingly engage in the sale of the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Authorized Agent. If a designated agent submits a Request on your behalf, such Requests shall be accompanied with a signed, either physically or electronically per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, authorization from the subject of the Request.
“Do-Not-Track”: Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a browser communicates. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- European Data Subjects
Fullstack Academy is headquartered in the United States. EU citizens or residents should note that your information will likely be transferred to the United States. By using the Site or Services, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your Personal Information in the United States.
General Data Protection Regulation 2016/678. Under reasonable circumstances, rights provided to EU citizens and/or residents (“data subjects”) under the GDPR include:
- The right to access your Personal Information and receive confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and if so, where and for what purpose.
- The right to request a copy of your Personal Information free of charge, unless such requests have been deemed repetitive, excessive, or arbitrary.
- The right to be forgotten or request correction of your Personal Information that is held by us, so long as the request is not contrary to the public interest of preserving such data.
- The right to request a restriction to processing of the data subject’s Personal Information
- The right to object to further processing of your Personal Information
- The right to request a transfer of your Personal Information to a third party
To exercise such rights, please see our contact information below.
In compliance with GDPR, Fullstack will in good faith attempt to meet your requests within 30 days of your submission.
Complaints. To lodge a complaint against Fullstack Academy’s privacy practices, please contact your local data protection authority.
For more information on the Regulation, please refer to the GDPR Portal.
Updating or Requesting your Information
If you would like to correct, update, delete, or request a copy of your Personal Information held by us that was provided through your use of the FSA Site or Services, please contact us at one of the addresses provided below.
When a request is submitted, we may seek additional information or clarification from you. Fullstack may ask for additional information to reasonably verify your (i) identity, (ii) that you are a California resident, or (iii) the nature of the information within the scope of the Request).
For questions or requests, please contact us at:
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004